3 ways to take part in a Retail Academy
Sometimes it is easier to do it at your own pace. Our online course also Includes live 1-on-1 sessions, so while we provide you the content in video, audio and visual learning, we also check in on you.
We come to you
We schedule a trip to your community, and teach between 4 to 5 of your staff. This method works well if you have an open schedule and can work with us and host our team.
You come to us
We have a state-of-the-art education classroom in our offices and would love to host you while you are in Birmingham. We have also opened an office in Fort Worth, which may shorten your commute.
A few organizations we have worked with to host regional workshops.
What you Get
When travel is difficult, or not possible, we have developed a series of online courses to get your community the tools it needs.
16+ hours of content
- Retail Incentives
- Retail Trends
- Hotel Feasibility
- Franchise Recruitment Tools
- Retailer Growth Plans and Reports
- Retailer, Developer and Broker Interviews
- Small Business Support
- Bankruptcy Filling and Closure Lists
- The Dollars and Cents of Shopping Centers
As part of the year-long partnership, you are granted access to an online membership platform that is updated monthly and available on-demand.
- Today’s Trend Impacting Retail Recruitment
- Demographics Overview
- Players, Process, and Pitch
- Real Estate 101 and Recruitment Tools
- Restaurant Strategies for Economic Development
- Innovating Commerce Serving Communities
- Steps to Recruiting Retail and Restaurants to your Downtown